Saturday, July 12, 2008
- Name: Darrell
I am first and foremost a sinner saved by grace. A disciple of Jesus Christ, I'm Reformed theologically, a recovering Baptist, and a paleoconservative politically. I'm blessed to be the husband of the beautiful and gracious Katherine as well as daddy to Andrew, Joshua, and Jackson. Dow Blog was largely established to survey the collapsing cultural, ecclesiastical, and political scene from the vantage point of one meager, lowly Christian who strives, and often fails, to write with language that is full of grace and seasoned with salt.
- Multiculturalism on Display
- Rodriquez, Garcia, Martinez, Oh My!
- Torture and the Bible
- Dual Loyalty
- Statists and Parental Authority
- Religious Liberty, Homogenization and Civil Rights...
- Finally Back in the Saddle
- Vacation Pics
- The Beat Goes On