Saturday, May 10, 2008
- Name: Darrell
I am first and foremost a sinner saved by grace. A disciple of Jesus Christ, I'm Reformed theologically, a recovering Baptist, and a paleoconservative politically. I'm blessed to be the husband of the beautiful and gracious Katherine as well as daddy to Andrew, Joshua, and Jackson. Dow Blog was largely established to survey the collapsing cultural, ecclesiastical, and political scene from the vantage point of one meager, lowly Christian who strives, and often fails, to write with language that is full of grace and seasoned with salt.
- Happiness is...?
- Napolitano on State Kidnapping
- I've Been Busy
- School Daze
- That's What Woke Me Up?
- Lefties Attempt to Muzzle Immigration Restrictioni...
- Day of Reckoning, Part III
- Homeschooling and Public Schooling
- Political Hurdles in Iraq
- On Committing National Suicide