Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kathy Has a Blog

Well, I've been going through something of a blogging dearth of late for several reasons. First, I can't seem to dredge up any righteous anger. Maybe that's a good thing. Second, I had been doing a lot of blogging during lunch at the local library, which has subsequently moved back to the normal location. Given that I frankly hate to take time away from the wife and boys to rant and rave, I've been on something of a fast. I know I've said it before, but I hope to start posting more in the near future.

On the plus side, Kathy has started blogging. She will provide the softer and more personal side of the Dow family, though she doesn't seem to have much to say about that wonderful husband of hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home