Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sobran on Buchanan

In my previous post, I mentioned that Pat Buchanan's latest book showed up on my doorstep the other day. I'm hoping to read it this weekend and perhaps write a brief review.

The book is getting some decent reviews and is at the top of the Amazon.com bestseller list. As part of the book promotion, a new blog has been set up. It is definitely worth a visit.

One of the items I found interesting was a review by Joe Sobran. Sobran has been largely MIA on the immigration issue--but no longer: "Rarely has a book rocked me as Pat Buchanan’s latest one has. State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America, just published by Thomas Dunne Books, shattered my skepticism about the problem of immigration, which I’ve tended to think could be handled by gradual absorption and assimilation, as in the past."

Welcome aboard, Joe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

There is a great article regarding Buchanan here: http://www.saneworks.us/Does-Pat-Buchanan-Have-a-Flea-Problem-a-Blind-Spot-or-Both-article-169-1.htm

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home