Friday, December 02, 2005
- Name: Darrell
I am first and foremost a sinner saved by grace. A disciple of Jesus Christ, I'm Reformed theologically, a recovering Baptist, and a paleoconservative politically. I'm blessed to be the husband of the beautiful and gracious Katherine as well as daddy to Andrew, Joshua, and Jackson. Dow Blog was largely established to survey the collapsing cultural, ecclesiastical, and political scene from the vantage point of one meager, lowly Christian who strives, and often fails, to write with language that is full of grace and seasoned with salt.
- Hearing the Pitter-Patter of Little Feet...Not!
- A Glimpse Into the Culture of Death
- Items on Iraq
- Going Bump in the Middle of the Night
- On Murtha and Iraq
- Principles For Christian Parents Thinking About Ed...
- Thoughts For the Day
- Stop Sacrificing Your Children