Saturday, September 03, 2005

McAtee for Senate

Cyber chum and blogosphere fellow traveler Bret McAtee is running for the U. S. Senate in my home state of Michigan. Having a little experience in the hothouse of third party politics (the 2000 Buchanan fiasco), I hope Bret knows what he is up against. As I have not lived in Michigan for a decade, I'm unsure how organized the Constitution Party is in the Great Lake State, but even ballot access laws there are onerous and burdensome obstacles for minor party candidates (Buchanan was thwarted in his efforts to get on the ballot in 2000). Perhaps, Senator Stabenow can begin agitating for troops to bring democracy to Michigan.

Anyway, good luck Bret, and I'll try and rustle up votes from the six folks in Michigan who still care what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home